Placing Paws Super Bowl Squares 2019 Grid 2
The numbers for the football squares will be selected when the grid is filled.
How it works:
Once all the squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 for each team in the Super Bowl, and assign that number to a particular row or column. These numbers represent the last number in the score of each team. In other words, if the score is AFC 17 - NFC 14, then the winning square is the one with an AFC number of 7, and an NFC number of 4.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR SQUARES
After you have made your selections, pay directly to Placing Paws at this link: PAY HERE
Payments must be received within 48 hours after your selections unless they
are purchased less than 48 hours prior to the start of the game, then they must be
paid before game time. The square selection website will be locked at 4:00 on
Sunday, Feb 3rd. CST If you have any questions please contact Placing Paws
THE NUMBERS FOR THE FOOTBALL SQUARES WILL BE
SELECTED WHEN THE GRID IS FILLED.
Since this is a Fund Raiser, 60% of the proceeds will go to the Charity Organization, and the other 40% will be distributed among the Users with the Winning Square.
Winnings Breakdown for Squares
- End of 1st Quarter: 10%
- End of 2nd Quarter: 10%
- End of 3rd Quarter: 10%
- End of Game: 10%
- Payout to Charity: 60%